Friday, June 05, 2015

John Calvin Stevens Plein Air Workshop with Cooper Dragonette



I'm excited to be a part of the Greater Portland Landmarks' celebration of John Calvin Stevens' work in art and architecture. Stevens was a long-time member of the landscape painting group known as the Brush'uns, who counted Winslow Homer as both their friend and mentor.
In conjunction with the Maine College of Art and GPL, I will be teaching a 2-day plein air workshop on July 11 & 12 focusing on the architecture and landscape that Stevens designed and was inspired by.
For more information and to register:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashot Arakelyan and Hovhannes Hakobyan said...

Hello. I'm the owner of the blog http://armenianartworks.blogspot.com/
I have a request
I would like to exchange with you link of my site by adding in the links' section. Is it possible?
All the best
Ashot

7/10/2015  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hemos compartido su información en nuestro sitio web, no quisimos copiar la información y añadimos el contenido en aporte familiar - veraz gratis - frases de apoyo

4/06/2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home