Tuesday, April 07, 2015

New Painting and Painting Competition

Pilot Ship "New York", 18" x 18", Oil on Panel, 2015
I have been waiting and waiting to post this painting of the Pilot Ship "New York" until I thought it was truly done, and now I think it is. That's one of the great things about the internet for us artists--it's a bit like having a mini-show every time you get to post a painting. And it's hard to go back and work on something (for me anyhow) once I've shown it to the world. Posting online allows me to say, "it's done."
I was sincerely happy with the way this painting turned out and I posted it to the online BoldBrush Painting Competition as well. I'd love it if you followed this link and clicked on the "Like" button. The more likes the better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home