Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sneak Peek at the New Website


Just a few more tweaks and a few more coats of paint and the new cooperdragonette.com website should be ready for opening. It's actually been a bit of a joy to create this one. The old one had served its purposes, but had grown long in the tooth and now grazes comfortably in a sunny cyber-meadow somewhere. 

The new one looks better, is better behaved, and is compatible across a multitude of devices. What's more, this new website even has a store! 
As well as easy to use links to my Facebook page as well as my Pinterest page. 

Maybe I should have a sale in honor of its arrival?

Stay tuned for its official launch on Monday, but get a sneak peek at it now at cooperdragonette.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mikel Wintermantel said...

Look great Cooper! Clean and simple. Can I ask what service, software or hosting you used? -Mikel

12/29/2013  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

Mikel, I used Weebly to build it and bluehost is the server.
I tried using WordPress, but after days of frustratingly slow progress, I gave it up for Weebly. With Weebly, I had everything "built" in a matter of hours (and dare I say, it was kind of fun) The details slowed me down, but there was always forward progress with Weebly. Very, very user-friendly.

12/29/2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home