Thursday, December 13, 2012

Two Lights Rooftops


I’ve been working on lots of studies of Two Lights here in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. I have had the very good fortune to be able to "borrow" this view from a very generous homeowner and have been able to make several paintings from different vantage points of the houses down by the water's edge. It’s been great working with the same shapes and colors of the rooftops, and the ever changing sea and sky. This piece measures 14" x 18".

It’s been awhile since I posted, and apologize if you've been looking for something new here for some time. I'm much better at posting on my Facebook page, so if you haven't found me on Facebook yet, please do!

But I promise I'll try to be better at posting here as well. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home