Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I know, I know...

 Plein Air set up (always a work in progress)

Halfway there. Working on a black panel, I end up blocking in the highlights first.

....I know I've been horrible, lazy, lackluster, absolutely undisciplined, etc., etc. about keeping up my blog, but I swear I've been busy. (Okay, so most of that busy-ness involves changing diapers, mashing peas, and doing endless loads of laundry) Yesterday however I had a lovely time working just around the corner from home at Two Lights State Park--a real gem of a place. Most people pass it by to go stand on line at the Lobster Shack at the end of the road, but this is the real deal. In fact, I may end up back here again today. I am working on a series of paintings all within a stone's throw from the house. I don't want to limit it to just Cape Elizabeth, but I won't be far from the town line either. Stay tuned, and I'll try to do a better job of keeping the blog up-to-date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home