Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Afternoon Clearing 6" x 8" Oil on Panel 2008

Another great sunset here today as a stiff northwest breeze pushes out the rain and drizzle from earlier today.


I also wanted to let you know that ten of my larger works are now on display as part of a group show at the Churchill Gallery in Newburyport Massachusetts. It's a fantastic gallery and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

Churchill Gallery
6 Inn Street
Newburyport Massachusetts 01950
www.thechurchillgallery.com


Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger rob ijbema said...

so where is my invitation?
and limo and chauffeur?

it the paintings are all like this one you should do well cooper!

10/29/2008  
Blogger Sheila Vaughan said...

Congratulations Cooper! It must be quite awesome to see ten of your bigger pieces hung together like that!

10/30/2008  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

If I could I'd have Stig pick you up in a Bugatti Veyron Rob!

10/30/2008  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

Thanks Sheila
I didn't get to see them hung yet! I framed up in the morning. Drove down. Dropped them off. Then back to Maine to relieve Jill for child care duty! I hope to see them soon though!

10/30/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home