Friday, December 21, 2007

Well I have to apologize for not keeping up on my posts of late. And thank you all for your wonderful comments and kind words, especially about the ship series of paintings. I have been painting, just not posting. I have been scaling up a lot of my 6" paintings into larger works and hope to show in the Portland area soon. (I will keep you posted). It won't be long until spring is here and I need to start working on some of the bigger pieces too. And then there's the dog, who I can't blame one bit for taking up any of my time except for those random cries to be let out in the middle of the night (in Maine in December!), which has put a bit of a wrinkle in our plans to go work out twice a week at 6am. And I missed the "Virtual Studio Tour" this week because I was out with the flu (and still am to some extent). And now it's time to start cooking and wrap gifts!
Thanks to everyone for your interest and support in my work in 2007!
All the best,
Cooper

11 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Paris said...

Wondered where you were and thought the new puppy might have something to do with it...:) Merry Christmas!

12/21/2007  
Blogger This Painting Life said...

Seasons Greetings, get better soon.

12/22/2007  
Blogger silvina said...

Merry Christmas Cooper and Family!

12/23/2007  
Blogger Donald M. Foley said...

I thought you were in school mode - with absences piling up. Have a good one!
d

12/24/2007  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

Thanks Deborah. Yes, he keeps us busy, but we love it!

12/26/2007  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

Thank you Dianne. And all the best to you too this holiday!

12/26/2007  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Silvina!

12/26/2007  
Blogger Cooper Dragonette said...

Merry Merry Don!

12/26/2007  
Blogger rob ijbema said...

you thought dogs were bad? try some kids!
hey cooper all our best wishes for 08,hope to enjoy many more of your paintings

1/02/2008  
Blogger Mary Sheehan Winn said...

puppies are easier than kids ;)

I look forward to seeing your show in Portland. Maybe some of us 'flatlanders' will drive up together and make a painting trip out of it :D
Your paintings are wonderful and these boat paintings speak to me.
Happy New Year. Happy painting.

1/02/2008  
Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

Happy New Year Cooper! Happy Painting and Happy Trails, too.

AND, you have been tagged! Please go to my blog and read the instructions to continue the game.

1/02/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home